Monday 28 September 2015

Colors by Llarowe Love and Madness and Shimmer Me Timbers swatches


As promised yesterday, click HERE, today I have two more of my four picks from The Mysterious Vanishing Pigment collection from 2014.
Both are very opaque in one coat, but they are shown in two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Love and Madness:
Colors by Llarowe Love and Madness is a beautiful burgundy/wine color and it is filled with color shifting flakies and shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Shimmer Me Timbers:
Colors by Llarowe Shimmer Me Timbers is a super gorgeous magenta holo with beautiful pink flakies and shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love both, but the last one, Shimmer Me Timbers is soooo me!!
What's your favorite of these 4 - see the other two HERE!?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment