Saturday 10 October 2015

Chanel Chataigne 669 and Vert Obscur 679, Les Automnales coll. swatches

Today I have the last two from the Les Automnales fall 2015 collection. 
I have previously shown the third from the collection: Écorce Sanguine 771 - click HERE!

Chataigne 669:
Chanel Chataigne 669 is a blackened chestnut creme. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two. The finish is really shiny and nice.

Vert Obscur 679:
Chanel Vert Obscur 679 is a blackened teal green crelly with a super shiny finish. It is fairly opaque in one rich coat, but there are baldies, so I suggest two or three coats.
I felt these were very blackened, and I was disappointed that the green was so difficult to see in person...

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment