Tuesday 26 January 2016

Glittering Elements Pixie Potion, Little Lazy Violet 2.0 and The Cure swatches

Today I have swatches of 3 random polishes from Glittering Elements: Pixie Potion, Little Lazy Violet 2.0 and The Cure – all with the old type of label and all from my drawer of untried, where they patiently have been waiting…
All are shown in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Pixie Potion:
Glittering Elements Pixie Potion is a wonderful vivid sapphire blue holo, I think my favorite of these three closely followed by The Cure.

Little Lazy Violet 2.0:
Glittering Elements Little Lazy Violet 2.0 is from the Give Me Purples Duo. I suspect my bottle has faded (even if it has been kept in a dark drawer) because it is nothing like the swatches I have seen of it. My bottle is a dusky amethyst with a strong holo, in some angles it is more purple.

The Cure:
Glittering Elements The Cure is from The Vampires Diary Trio. It is a very beautiful bright purple holo with glass flecks.
Do you like them, and what's your favorite...?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment