Thursday 26 November 2015

Bear Pawlish Bowties Are Cool (corrected) and Haloki swatches


Today I have two random Bear Pawlish polishes for you!

Bowties Are Cool (corrected version).
Bear Bowties Are Cool (corrected version) I have previously shown you the faded version, click HERE, it was before it came to my attention that is was faded.
This is however the corrected version, a dark, very slightly teal leaning, blue holo with a very strong effect. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Haloki:
Bear Pawlish Haloki is a duochrome holo in violet, slate grey, blue, copper and then some, very unique and difficult to describe. It can be used on it’s own in 2-3 coats, but I love it over black, so this is what you see with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment