Wednesday 18 November 2015

Purrfect Pawlish Merry Christmas, Holiday 2015 swatches


Purrfect Pawlish is releasing the Holiday 2015 collection on November 20th. It has 4 polishes: Warm And Cozy, Merry Christmas, Snow And Ice and Sparkle Of Joy.
Today I'm showing the last of these 4 beauties - and most festive of them all, a topper or full glitter depending on your mood...
Purrfect Pawlish Merry Christmas is a festive and Christmassy mix of golden flakies and red and green glitters. You can use it as a topper or on it’s own. Here you see it in two coats with a coat of Purrfect Pawlish Purrfect Top Coat.
I love it, but I think I would have liked it more with a little more red and green glitters. But no matter what, it does in every thinkable way signal Christmas!

The Holiday 2015 collection is released tomorrow, November 20 at Purrfect Pawlish - one of the generous sponsors in my giveaway!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment